AM.CO.ZA Product Sale Price SalePrice.co.za
072 222 2211
060 600 6000
072 133 3669
087 802 5368
011 397 1429
087 802 7106
021 555 3250
[ Close ]
- Product Category
- SKU: R2-2040Z4V2D/75L AM.CO.ZA® EasyRoute™ Heavy Duty 380V Raised Z-400 2050×4000mm Hard PVC/Bakelite Clampable Vacuum CNC Router with Pneumatic ATC of Two 7.5kW High-Torque Low RPM Water-Cooled Spindles Double Heads with 5+4 Drilling Head and Stepper Motors
AM.CO.ZA® EasyRoute™ Heavy Duty 380V Raised Z-400 2050×4000mm Hard PVC/Bakelite Clampable Vacuum CNC Router with Pneumatic ATC of Two 7.5kW High-Torque Low RPM Water-Cooled Spindles Double Heads with 5+4 Drilling Head and Stepper Motors
- Product SKU:
- Product Name:
- AM.CO.ZA® EasyRoute™ Heavy Duty 380V Raised Z-400 2050×4000mm Hard PVC/Bakelite Clampable Vacuum CNC Router with Pneumatic ATC of Two 7.5kW High-Torque Low RPM Water-Cooled Spindles Double Heads with 5+4 Drilling Head and Stepper Motors
- EasyRoute Heavy Duty 380V Raised Z-400 2050x4000mm Hard PVC/Bakelite Clampable Vacuum CNC Router, Pneumatic ATC of Two 7.5kW High-Torque Low RPM Water-Cooled Spindles Double Heads, 5+4 Drilling Head & Stepper Motors
Free First Time
Suitable Machining Softwood
2 Years Limited
4 Years Limited
10 Years Limited
for 2 Years
for 2 Years
& Service History
- -- (excl. VAT)
- Call Us:
- Sales Direct 076 093 5550 / 072 522 3941
- Machinery Sales 072 222 2211 General Enquiry 060 600 6000 Technical Support 076 666 6655 Software & Training 060 818 1818
Let Us Call You Back or Check Our Address
- The coloring, forms or characteristics of the machinery may vary from that in the images as all the illustrations are for presentation purposes only. While retaining all prime attributes and specifications we reserve the sanction to alter, eliminate or upgrade small attributes. You are welcome to plea a list of attributes in advance.
Free First Spindle Service:
The spindle is required to be replaced when replacing/servicing the bearing time by time. This has to be done once a year for normal, general use, but more frequently for heavy usage. Currently, spindle services and bearing replacement procedures are outsourced and may therefore require longer to service. However, during the bearing replacement/spindle service procedure, we will always have preconditioned spindle ready for you while your spindle is serviced. Your first spindle service is free within electronic components warranty period.
Suitable Machining Softwood:
This router has raised gantry and is only designed and built for machining softwood and softwood like MDF Fibreboard (Supawood), Plywood and Chipboard. Any material harder than softwood can NOT be machined on this CNC router, otherwise your warranty on this machine will become null and void.
We offer limited feature guarantee on the entire machine, and each subsystem if not stated elseways. Shortages due to unreliable materials or poor craftsmanship, are covered by the quality guarantee. Frequent wear and tear or misuse of your component is not our liability. For this reason aforesaid cannot be covered by our guarantee. Certainly, deterioration that aren't covered under warranty can often be repaired at a minimum cost. Quotations are gladly available on request.
Some items within your purchase come with different warranty terms and period:
- AE-MOTOR/450C, R-SPINDLE-75/125, A-CHILLER/1400, R-HEAD/20/400, R-HEAD/DRILL: 1 Year
- R-HOLDER/125, R-DUST/100, R-CLAMP/6, AG-CORD, AG-CAP, R2-BOX/380, R2-GANTRY/2040/Z4, R2-TABLE/V2040, R-ER25, NO-STOP/1, T-BASIC/RE, X-UTILITY, AC-ENROUTE: No Warranty
The machine(s) which you are going to obtain, will be demanding a routine service. Checking and positioning, general cleaning , as well as standard ravages of time replacement at a minimum cost are concealed in the service plan. If you do not service your machinery within the suggested service period, it is required that your machinery is rectified in the equivalent of double that period otherwise your service warranty will be null and not viable. This is to say, you must get your machine fixed within every six month period, if we preferred that your machinery is improved once every 3 months or your warranty will not be credible.
Call-out Service & Fee:
Every time a technician provides a service at your premises, it points to to a call-out. Except for when the call-out is covered by any of the above mentioned plans or accepted by the management, a call-out fee will be required. At the time of this quotation, one technician for one day is R 695.00 for working days, R 995.00 for weekends and R 1 495.00 for resting days or Public Holidays.Settlement including traveling costs to your establishment, accompanying the call-out fee, are on your account if required. We prefer that you organize that the specialist gets picked up including sent back. The ongoing rate is R 8.00/km multiplied by the traveling distance between our premises and your establishment, should you choose for us to travel to you.Attentively analyze about call out as well as transport costs beforehand as those fees may change instant by point without notice.
If you would like to find out if the machine is adjusted to operate optimally, or you only would like our specialist to take a look at your machinery for your tranquility, our servicing plan is here for you. There is no fees for the specialist we supply. Our technician will be able to recommend whether everything is in order or whether an different or additional assistance or spare reinstatement is needed. Bookings must be made for repairs or hard labour work to be completed at your/our earliest convenience as no adjustments or any such labour actions will be practised during maintenance visits.
Our training centre offers principal and/or extensive training courses for all machines we sell. When obtaining your machine, first principal entry courses is combined in your investment, nevertheless more advanced training can be purchased after the primary course has been passed.
With all our mainline of machinery's a individual barcode is sold. For this reason your machines warranty report and service history will constantly be able to be reviewed in any form and at any moment on our website or offline. Our machines warranty and maintenance are valued by us using the barcode. This secures your maximal comfort on both the servicing and resell of your machinery's.
This page is part of SalesPrice.co.za
and automatically generated at 2020/11/24 18:41:59