AM.CO.ZA Product Sale Price SalePrice.co.za
072 222 2211
060 600 6000
074 533 0765
087 802 5368
011 397 1429
087 802 7106
021 555 3250
[ Close ]
- Product Category
- SKU: R2-2030SV/65L AM.CO.ZA® EasyRoute™ Heavy Duty 380V Standard 2050×3050mm Hard PVC/Bakelite Clampable Vacuum CNC Router with 6.5kW High-Torque Water-Cooled Spindle and Servo Motors
AM.CO.ZA® EasyRoute™ Heavy Duty 380V Standard 2050×3050mm Hard PVC/Bakelite Clampable Vacuum CNC Router with 6.5kW High-Torque Water-Cooled Spindle and Servo Motors
- Product SKU:
- Product Name:
- AM.CO.ZA® EasyRoute™ Heavy Duty 380V Standard 2050×3050mm Hard PVC/Bakelite Clampable Vacuum CNC Router with 6.5kW High-Torque Water-Cooled Spindle and Servo Motors
- EasyRoute Heavy Duty 380V Standard 2050x3050mm Hard PVC/Bakelite Clampable Vacuum CNC Router, 6.5kW High-Torque Water-Cooled Spindle & Servo Motors
Free First Time
Suitable Machining Aluminum
2 Years Limited
4 Years Limited
10 Years Limited
for 2 Years
for 2 Years
& Service History
- -- (excl. VAT)
- Call Us:
- Sales Direct 072 522 3941 / 072 133 3669
- Machinery Sales 072 222 2211 General Enquiry 060 600 6000 Technical Support 076 666 6655 Software & Training 060 818 1818
Let Us Call You Back or Check Our Address
- All the pictures are for exposition reason only, therefore the machines saturation, silhouettes or features may vary from that in the representation. We entitle the sanction to improve, withdraw or boost small hallmark while retaining the prime characteristics and descriptions. If preferred, a index of qualities can be requested ahead of time.
Free First Spindle Service:
The spindle is required to be replaced when replacing/servicing the bearing time by time. This has to be done once a year for normal, general use, but more frequently for heavy usage. Currently, spindle services and bearing replacement procedures are outsourced and may therefore require longer to service. However, during the bearing replacement/spindle service procedure, we will always have preconditioned spindle ready for you while your spindle is serviced. Your first spindle service is free within electronic components warranty period.
Suitable Machining Aluminum:
This router is designed strong enough to to cut and engrave on solid aluminum plate, copper and other soft metal, including on any other materials softer than soft metal. This machine is not designed to cut and engrave on steel, stainless steel etc. For thin steel plate cutting requirements, written consent from management is required for quality warranty.
We offer limited characteristic warranty on each subsystem lest stated any other way, as well as on the whole machine. Poor craftsmanship including defective material errors are covered by the feature warranty. We will not be held liable for mis-usage or common wear and tear of your product. Aforesaid is for this reason not covered by our guarantee. Deterioration can generally be repaired that aren't covered under warranty, at minimal cost. Quotations are readily available on demand.
Some items within your purchase come with different warranty terms and period:
- AE-MOTOR/15, AE-DRIVER/15, R-SPINDLE-65/125, R-PRESETTER, A-CHILLER/1400: 1 Year
- R-HOLDER/125, R-DUST/100, R-CLAMP/6, AG-CORD, AG-CAP, R2-BOX/SERVO, R2-GANTRY/S2030, R2-TABLE/V2030, R-ER25, NO-STOP/1, T-BASIC/RE, X-UTILITY, AC-ENROUTE: No Warranty
The machinery you are going to obtain requires a routine service. General depletion reinstatement at a minimal cost, reviewing and positioning as well as standard cleaning are included within the service plan. Your service guarantee will be worthless and meaningless if you do not service your machinery in the chosen service or if it is not rectified within the equal of twice that period. Meaning that within which case we choose that your machinery is rectified once every 3 months, it is crucial that you get your machine fixed within every 6 month period or your guarantee will not be credible.
Call-out Service & Fee:
A Call-out refers to each time a technician supplies a service at your property. A call-out cost will be required unless the call-out is included by each and every time of the above mentioned plans or arranged by the management. At the point of this quotation, 1 specialist for 1 day is R 695.00 for weekdays, R 995.00 for weekends and R 1 495.00 for resting days or Public Holidays.Touring costs to your establishment as well as settlement if crucial, are on your account, in addition to the call-out fee. We recommend that you arrange that the technician gets picked up including sent back. If you would wish for us to come to you, the ongoing rate is R 8.00/kilometer amplified by the driving distance between our office including your place.Kindly seek an answer about call out as well as travel costs in advance as those fees may change extent by time without notice.
If you simply want our technician to take a look at your machinery for your contentment or want to know if the machine is adjusted to function optically, our service plan is suited for you. No costs will apply for the specialist we provide. You will be advised by our experts whether an back-up or additional servicing or spare parts restoration is needed or if everything is normal. During preservation visits no reconstruction or excessive labour function will be carried out and bookings should made for this to be completed at your and our earliest availability.
We supply primary and/or overall training courses via our warehouse for all machines we sell. First primary entry courses is included in your machine investment, however more improved training can be bought after the basic course has been accomplished.
With all our mainline of machines a individual barcode is sold. Check for this reason you will evermore be able to,in any style and at any moment, analyze the machinery's warranty report and servicing history on our website or while disconnected. By using the barcode we value our machinery's guarantee and service. Maximal comfort are insured on both the selling and maintenance of your machinery's.
This page is part of SalesPrice.co.za
and automatically generated at 2020/11/20 17:08:59