AM.CO.ZA Product Sale Price SalePrice.co.za
072 222 2211
060 600 6000
072 133 3669
087 802 5368
011 397 1429
087 802 7106
021 555 3250
[ Close ]
- Product Category
- SKU: R2-1325Z4SC2/55L AM.CO.ZA® EasyRoute™ Heavy Duty 380V Raised Z-400 1300×2500mm Aluminium T-Slot Clamping CNC Router with Pneumatic Automatic Tool Changer of Two 5.5kW High-Torque Water-Cooled Spindles Double Heads and Servo Motors
AM.CO.ZA® EasyRoute™ Heavy Duty 380V Raised Z-400 1300×2500mm Aluminium T-Slot Clamping CNC Router with Pneumatic Automatic Tool Changer of Two 5.5kW High-Torque Water-Cooled Spindles Double Heads and Servo Motors
- Product SKU:
- Product Name:
- AM.CO.ZA® EasyRoute™ Heavy Duty 380V Raised Z-400 1300×2500mm Aluminium T-Slot Clamping CNC Router with Pneumatic Automatic Tool Changer of Two 5.5kW High-Torque Water-Cooled Spindles Double Heads and Servo Motors
- EasyRoute Heavy Duty 380V Raised Z-400 1300x2500mm Aluminium T-Slot Clamping CNC Router, Pneumatic Automatic Tool Changer of Two 5.5kW High-Torque Water-Cooled Spindles Double Heads & Servo Motors
Free First Time
Suitable Machining Softwood
2 Years Limited
4 Years Limited
10 Years Limited
for 2 Years
for 2 Years
& Service History
- -- (excl. VAT)
- Call Us:
- Sales Direct 076 093 5550 / 072 522 3941
- Machinery Sales 072 222 2211 General Enquiry 060 600 6000 Technical Support 076 666 6655 Software & Training 060 818 1818
Let Us Call You Back or Check Our Address
- All the pictures are for display causes only, as a result the machines hue, frames or trademark may vary from that in the photograph. While secure all major attributes and identification we entitle the liberty to alter, remove or boost minor attributes. If preferred, a catalog of trademarks can be requested ahead of time.
Free First Spindle Service:
The spindle is required to be replaced when replacing/servicing the bearing time by time. This has to be done once a year for normal, general use, but more frequently for heavy usage. Currently, spindle services and bearing replacement procedures are outsourced and may therefore require longer to service. However, during the bearing replacement/spindle service procedure, we will always have preconditioned spindle ready for you while your spindle is serviced. Your first spindle service is free within electronic components warranty period.
Suitable Machining Softwood:
This router has raised gantry and is only designed and built for machining softwood and softwood like MDF Fibreboard (Supawood), Plywood and Chipboard. Any material harder than softwood can NOT be machined on this CNC router, otherwise your warranty on this machine will become null and void.
We provide confined characteristic warranty on any subsystem except stated otherwise, as well as on the whole machine. Poor craftsmanship as well as unfit material errors are covered by the characteristic warranty. Common wear and tear or mis-usage of your component is not our liability. Accordingly aforestated cannot be covered by our guarantee. Often damages can be repaired at minimum cost that aren't covered under warranty. Upon appeal, quotations are gladly accessible.
Some items within your purchase come with different warranty terms and period:
- AE-MOTOR/15, AE-DRIVER/15, R-SPINDLE-55/125, R-PRESETTER, A-CHILLER/1400, R-HEAD/13/400: 1 Year
- R-HOLDER/125, R-DUST/100, R-CLAMP/6, R2-BOX/SERVO, R2-GANTRY/S1325/Z4, R-BOX/ER25, R-KEYPAD, R2-TABLE/C1325, R-ESSENTIAL, NO-STOP/1, T-BASIC/RE, X-UTILITY, AC-ENROUTE, AM-FEET/2T: No Warranty
Routine service is due by the machinery you are going to purchase. Common decrement reinstatement at a minimum cost, checking and arrangement as well as basic cleaning are enclosed in the service plan. Your service warranty will be worthless and ineffective should you not service your machine in the suggested service or if it is not serviced within the equal of dual that period. This is to say that within which case we choose that your machinery is improved once every 3 months, it is necessary that you get your machinery improved in every six month period or your guarantee will not be legit.
Call-out Service & Fee:
Every time a service is provided at your property by a specialist, it points to to a call-out. A call-out fee will be charged except when the call-out is concealed by each of the above mentioned plans or arranged by the management. At the time of this quotation, one specialist for one day is R 695.00 for weekdays, R 4 995.00 for Saturdays as well as R 9 995.00 for Sundays or Public Holidays.Accommodation as well as transport costs to your place, along with the call-out fee, are on your account if necessary. The plans for the specialist to get picked up as well as sent back are recommend to be carried out by you. The existing percentage is R 8.00/km increased by the driving distance between our warehouse including your place, should you choose for us to come to you.Beneficially enquire about call out and travel costs ahead of time as those charges may differ point by time without notice.
If you just would like our technician to take a look at your machine for peace of mind or would like to find out if the appliance is adjusted to function optimally, our maintenance plan is perfect for you. There is no fees for the technician we provide. Our technician will be able to advise if everything is in order or whether an different or additional servicing or spare restoration is needed. During preservation visits no improvements or hard labour operate will be practised and bookings can be made for this to be practised at your and our earliest convenience.
Primary and/or comprehensive training courses are offered via our training centre for all machinery we sell. More advanced training can be obtained after the basic course has been completed but first primary entry courses is combined in your machine purchase.
With all our mainline of machinery's a unique barcode is sold. Therefore your machinery's assurance information and service history will regularly be able to be checked in any style and at any time on our site or while disconnected. We value our machinery's guarantee and assistance by using the barcode. This ensures your maximal comfort on both the servicing and resell of your machinery's.
This page is part of SalesPrice.co.za
and automatically generated at 2021/07/27 04:47:06