AM.CO.ZA Product Sale Price SalePrice.co.za
072 222 2211
060 600 6000
076 093 5550
087 802 5368
011 397 1429
087 802 7106
021 555 3250
[ Close ]
5.5kW Inverter for ≤5.5kW Spindle, Three Phase 380V for CNC Router
- Product SKU:
- Product Name:
- 5.5kW Inverter for ≤5.5kW Spindle, Three Phase 380V for CNC Router
- 5.5kW Inverter for ≤5.5kW Spindle, Three Phase 380V
1 Year Limited
- R 12 999 (excl. VAT) BUY THIS
- Call Us:
- Sales Direct 074 533 0765 / 072 522 3941
- Machinery Sales 072 222 2211 General Enquiry 060 600 6000 Technical Support 076 666 6655 Software & Training 060 818 1818
Let Us Call You Back or Check Our Address
- All photo's are for display motives only, hence the merchandise that you obtain may differ in shape, colour or other hallmarks. While maintaining the utmost attributes and specs, we retain the entitlement to adapt, remove or boost small trademarks. Without the genuine packaging, we may also suggest to store or transport the spare parts or components.
- Photo Gallery:
- http://www.WellDone.co.za/SKU/R-VFD-55 #
We present a quality assurance for licensed spare parts and accessories sold except when the service parts or accessories is utilized on our machinery and put together by our specialist or under our experts's supervision. Except when approved by management, the worth warranty will be void if spare parts or accessories have been constructed into 3rd party machines or installed without our knowledge.
Diagnosis and new spare or accessories fitments is free for machinery sold by us. After the new repair parts or components has been setup by our technician, they will ensure that the clients machines is 100% working and well tested. We may propose to provide technical advice online or send a technician to supply technical support for competitors machines. Regretfully, we can't, when concerning other companies machinery, guarantee which actions (if any) will be taken, or guidance (if any) will be given by our technicians.
Money Back Guarantee:
If a remote diagnoses for spare - restoration or component add-on for our machines that we have sold, or for unused or redundant service parts or associated equipment is made by our specialist, we will present the client with a full refund once the client send the spare or associated equipment in its original order.
Call-out Installation & Travel Cost:
Should you choose that we come to your premises for a spare- replacement or add-on fitting for machinery that we have sold, we will not charge you a labour costs, but only for the travel costs and accommodation fees if necessary. We choose that you arrange for the technician to get picked up and sent back. R 8.00/km increased by the traveling distance between our warehouse and your establishment, is the existing rate payable and suitable should you wish for us to travel to you.
This page is part of SalesPrice.co.za
and automatically generated at 2021/07/27 09:26:07