AM.CO.ZA Product Sale Price SalePrice.co.za
072 222 2211
060 600 6000
076 093 5550
087 802 5368
011 397 1429
087 802 7106
021 555 3250
[ Close ]
7.5kW Φ125mm High-Torque Low RPM Water Cooled Spindle for CNC Router
- Product SKU:
- Product Name:
- 7.5kW Φ125mm High-Torque Low RPM Water Cooled Spindle for CNC Router
1 Year Limited
- R 69 999 (excl. VAT) BUY THIS
- Call Us:
- Sales Direct 072 133 3669 / 072 522 3941
- Machinery Sales 072 222 2211 General Enquiry 060 600 6000 Technical Support 076 666 6655 Software & Training 060 818 1818
Let Us Call You Back or Check Our Address
- All icons are for exhibition purposes only, accordingly the merchandise that you purchase may diverge in figures, colour or other hallmarks. We have the liberty to reconstruct, remove or enhance small trademarks while securing the major trademarks and specs. We may also prefer to, without the initial packaging, stock or transport the spares or accessories.
In which case licensed service parts and accessories are being utilized on our machines and put together by our specialist or under our experts's supervision, quality guarantee will be presented. The quality assurance is void if spare parts or accessories have been fitted into competitors machinery or put together without our awareness ( except when accepted by the company ) .
Diagnosis and new service parts or associated equipment installation is complimentary for machinery sold by us. Our experts will ensure that the clients machines is fully operational and well tested after the new spares or components has been setup. For 3rd-party machinery, we may recommend to supply technical guidance remotely or send a specialist to offer technical assistance. When concerning 3rd-party machines, we cannot guarantee which steps (if any) shall be taken or what advice (if any) shall be provided by our experts.
Money Back Guarantee:
The client will be provided with a full reimbursement should our specialist remotely suggest or suggest a redundant - replacement or associated equipment add-on for machinery that we have sold, and for brand new or extra spares or components as soon as the client send the spares or associated equipment back in its initial order.
Call-out Installation & Travel Cost:
Should you desire that we go to your establishment for a spare- reinstatement or add-on installations for machines that we have sold, we shall not charge you a labour costs, but only for the travel costs and accommodation fees if necessary. Arrangements are chosen to be made by the client for the technician to be picked up and sent back. The existing amount payable, would you wish for us to come to you, is R 8.00/km amplified by the traveling distance between our warehouse and your premises.
This page is part of SalesPrice.co.za
and automatically generated at 2021/09/18 02:08:09