AM.CO.ZA Product Sale Price SalePrice.co.za
072 222 2211
060 600 6000
074 533 0765
087 802 5368
011 397 1429
087 802 7106
021 555 3250
[ Close ]
6.5kW Φ125mm High-Torque Water Cooled Spindle ER25 for CNC Router
- Product SKU:
- Product Name:
- 6.5kW Φ125mm High-Torque Water Cooled Spindle ER25 for CNC Router
- Φ125mm 380V High-Torque Water Cool Spindle 5.5kW (maximum output 6.5kW)
1 Year Limited
- R 28 999 (excl. VAT)
- Call Us:
- Sales Direct 072 133 3669 / 076 093 5550
- Machinery Sales 072 222 2211 General Enquiry 060 600 6000 Technical Support 076 666 6655 Software & Training 060 818 1818
Let Us Call You Back or Check Our Address
- All images are for display causes only, as a result the merchandise that you obtain may differ in outlines, colour or other features. While retaining the prime quality and specifications, we retain the authority to alter, remove or improve slight traits. We may also choose to, without the genuine packaging, store or transport the spare parts or associated equipment.
- Photo Gallery:
- http://www.WellDone.co.za/SKU/R-SPINDLE-65-125 #
In which case qualified spares and accessories are being fitted on our machines and setup by our specialist or under our specialist's supervision, quality warranty will be presented. The quality assurance is null if spares or accessories have been fitted into competitors machines or put together without our admission ( except when pre-approved by management ) .
Associated equipment or new service parts fitting and diagnosis for machinery bought from us is free of charge. After the new spare parts or associated equipment have been installed by our technician, they will certify that the clients machines is fully operational and well tested. For 3rd-party machines, we may suggest to give technical services remotely or send a expert to give technical support. We cannot however, guarantee which actions (if any) would be taken, or information (if any) will be given by our specialists relating to competitors machinery.
Money Back Guarantee:
You will be provided with a complete reimbursement should our technician remotely advices or proposes a redundant - restoration or associated equipment add-on for machines that we have sold, including for brand new or redundant spares or accessories as soon as you send the spare parts or accessories back in its genuine quality.
Call-out Installation & Travel Cost:
Should you desire that we come to your establishment for a spare- replacement or add-on fitting for machinery that we have sold, we shall not charge you a labour costs, but only for the travel costs and accommodation fees if vital. Clients are required to make all adjustments for the specialist to be picked up and sent back. If you should prefer for us to travel to you, the current percentage is R 8.00/km multiplied by the driving span between our warehouse and your establishment.
This page is part of SalesPrice.co.za
and automatically generated at 2021/01/10 17:19:53