AM.CO.ZA Product Sale Price SalePrice.co.za
072 222 2211
060 600 6000
076 093 5550
087 802 5368
011 397 1429
087 802 7106
021 555 3250
[ Close ]
5.5kW Φ125mm High-Torque Water Cooled Spindle ER25 for CNC Router
- Product SKU:
- Product Name:
- 5.5kW Φ125mm High-Torque Water Cooled Spindle ER25 for CNC Router
- Φ125mm 380V High-Torque Water Cool Spindle 5.5kW (maximum output 6.5kW)
1 Year Limited
- R 25 999 (excl. VAT)
- Call Us:
- Sales Direct 074 533 0765 / 072 522 3941
- Machinery Sales 072 222 2211 General Enquiry 060 600 6000 Technical Support 076 666 6655 Software & Training 060 818 1818
Let Us Call You Back or Check Our Address
- All photographs are for show motives only, hence the products that you purchase may diverge in frames, colour or other attributes. We have the power to reserve utmost features and specs while removing or improving slight quality. We may also recommend to stow away or transfer the spares or associated equipment without the initial packaging.
- Photo Gallery:
- http://www.WellDone.co.za/SKU/R-SPINDLE-55-125 #
In which case qualified spare parts and accessories are being utilized on our machinery and installed by our specialist or under our experts's supervision, quality guarantee will be provided. Unless when pre-approved by the company, the quality assurance will be null if spare parts or accessories have been fitted into other company's machinery or installed without our acknowledgement.
Diagnosis and new spare parts or components fitting is free for machines sold by us. After the new spare or accessories have been put together, our technician will certify that your machines is fully operative and well tested. Sending a expert to provide technical services, or remotely providing technical advice may be preferred when in regarding to other companies machinery. When related to 3rd-party machinery, we cannot guarantee which steps (if any) shall be taken or what advice (if any) will be given by our specialists.
Money Back Guarantee:
The client will be presented with a complete remuneration should our specialist remotely diagnose or suggest a spare - restoration or accessory add-on for machinery that we have sold, as well as for new or spare spare parts or components as soon as the client send the spare or accessories back in its genuine condition.
Call-out Installation & Travel Cost:
Would you wish that we come to your premises for a spare- replacement or add-on installations for machines that we have sold, we shall not charge you a labour costs, but only for the travel costs and accommodation fees if required. Clients are chosen to make all arrangements for the technician to be retrieved and sent back. If you should choose for us to go to you, the ongoing rate is R 8.00/km increased by the traveling distance between our office and your establishment.
This page is part of SalesPrice.co.za
and automatically generated at 2020/11/20 21:32:02