AM.CO.ZA Product Sale Price SalePrice.co.za
072 222 2211
060 600 6000
076 093 5550
087 802 5368
011 397 1429
087 802 7106
021 555 3250
[ Close ]
5kW Water Cooled Spindle, Φ100mm ER20 Three Phase 380V for CNC Router
- Product SKU:
- Product Name:
- 5kW Water Cooled Spindle, Φ100mm ER20 Three Phase 380V for CNC Router
- Φ100mm 380V Water Cool Spindle 4kW (maximum output 5kW)
1 Year Limited
- R 18 999 (excl. VAT)
- Call Us:
- Sales Direct 072 522 3941 / 074 533 0765
- Machinery Sales 072 222 2211 General Enquiry 060 600 6000 Technical Support 076 666 6655 Software & Training 060 818 1818
Let Us Call You Back or Check Our Address
- The products that you purchase may differ in figures, saturation or other trademarks as all photo's are for show motives only. We entitle the sanction to adapt, abolish or boost small hallmarks while securing the prime attributes and specs. We may also prefer to, without the original packaging, stow away or move the service parts or associated equipment.
- Photo Gallery:
- http://www.WellDone.co.za/SKU/R-SPINDLE-50-100 #
We supply a quality warranty for qualified spares and accessories sold only when the service parts or accessories is used on our machines and put together by our specialist or under our specialist's supervision. The quality guarantee is void if spares or accessories have been fitted into other company's machinery or installed without our admission ( except when pre-approved by managers ) .
Diagnosis and new spares or accessories installments is free of charge for machines sold by us. Our technicians will certify that your machinery is 100% functional and well tested after the new service parts or components have been fitted. For 3rd-party machines, we may choose to offer technical services online or send a specialist to provide technical support. In regarding competitors machinery, we cannot guarantee which actions (if any) shall be taken or what information (if any) can be provided by our experts.
Money Back Guarantee:
If our technician remotely advises or recommend a spare restoration or associated equipment add-on for machinery that we have sold, as well as for unused or redundant spare parts or associated equipment, we will provide the client with a full remuneration once the client send the spares or accessories back in its primary condition.
Call-out Installation & Travel Cost:
A labour fee will not be requested should you prefer that we travel to your place for a spare- restoration or add-on fitting for machines that we have sold, although traveling expenses and accommodation fees will be charged if applicable. We propose that you organize for the technician to get picked up and sent back. If you should prefer for us to come to you, the current rate is R 8.00/km amplified by the driving span between our branch and your place.
This page is part of SalesPrice.co.za
and automatically generated at 2021/01/11 20:40:42