AM.CO.ZA Product Sale Price SalePrice.co.za
072 222 2211
060 600 6000
074 533 0765
087 802 5368
011 397 1429
087 802 7106
021 555 3250
[ Close ]
- Product Category
- SKU: P-THC/PORTABLE Torch Height Controller Replacement for MetalWise™ Lite CNC Plasma Cutting Table
Torch Height Controller Replacement for MetalWise™ Lite CNC Plasma Cutting Table
- Product SKU:
- Product Name:
- Torch Height Controller Replacement for MetalWise™ Lite CNC Plasma Cutting Table
- Torch Height Controller Replacement Unit for MetalWise Lite, with Motor
1 Year Limited
- R 3 899 (excl. VAT)
- Call Us:
- Sales Direct 072 133 3669 / 076 093 5550
- Machinery Sales 072 222 2211 General Enquiry 060 600 6000 Technical Support 076 666 6655 Software & Training 060 818 1818
Let Us Call You Back or Check Our Address
- The merchandise that you receive may differ in outlines, saturation or other features as all photo's are for demonstration occasions only. While maintaining the major quality and specifications, we have the liberty to change, eliminate or upgrade minor attributes. We may also suggest to, without the genuine packaging, put away or ship the spares or components.
- Photo Gallery:
- http://www.WellDone.co.za/SKU/P-THC-PORTABLE #
We provide a value warranty for competent service parts and accessories sold except when the spare parts or accessories is used on our machinery and installed by our specialist or under our technician's supervision. In which case service parts or accessories has been constructed into other company's machines or put together without our acknowledgement, the quality warranty will be invalid unless when approved by management.
Accessory or new service parts fitting and diagnosis for machinery bought from us is costless. After the new repair parts or accessories have been installed by our specialist, they will ensure that your machinery is perfectly functional and well certified. We may propose to supply technical services online or send a specialist to give technical support for 3rd-party machines. Regrettably, we can't, when concerning 3rd-party machinery, guarantee which actions (if any) will be taken, or information (if any) will be supplied by our technicians.
Money Back Guarantee:
If a remote suggestion for redundant - restoration or accessory add-on for our machines that we have sold, or for brand new or redundant spares or components must be made by our specialist, we will present the client with a 100% remuneration once the client send the service parts or components in its original state.
Call-out Installation & Travel Cost:
A labour fee will not be requested should you prefer that we come to your premises for a spare- reinstatement or add-on fitting for machines that we have sold, even though traveling expenses and accommodation fees will be requested if suited. Clients are preferred to make all arrangements for the technician to be fetched and sent back. The current amount payable, should you wish for us to travel to you, is R 8.00/km increased by the driving distance between our branch and your premises.
This page is part of SalesPrice.co.za
and automatically generated at 2019/10/17 20:14:06
| ||Copyright © 2018 Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd (2013/054632/07). All rights reserved. |
Product Category is developed by Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd. The domain name SalesPrice.co.za is the property of Bates Trust IT003077/2015(G), and its exclusive use is licensed to Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd. All other materials contained on this website and all associated websites, including text, graphics, icons, still and moving images, sound recordings, musical compositions, audio-visual works and software, are the property of Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd or its content suppliers or service providers and are protected by South African and international copyright laws. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, product names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
| ||Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd is operated under licenses from Bates Trust and owned by Cornerstone Trust IT003075/2015(G). |