AM.CO.ZA Product Sale Price SalePrice.co.za
072 222 2211
060 600 6000
076 238 0678
087 802 5368
011 397 1429
087 802 7106
021 555 3250
[ Close ]
- Product Category
- SKU: LC-POWER/150 150W CO2 Laser Power Supply Unit Suggest for 120W/130W/150W CO2 Glass Laser Tube with Adjustable Current
150W CO2 Laser Power Supply Unit Suggest for 120W/130W/150W CO2 Glass Laser Tube with Adjustable Current
- Product SKU:
- Product Name:
- 150W CO2 Laser Power Supply Unit Suggest for 120W/130W/150W CO2 Glass Laser Tube with Adjustable Current
- 150W CO2 Laser Power Supply for 120W/130W/150W, DY20
1 Year Limited
- R 10 999 (excl. VAT)
- Call Us:
- Sales Direct 074 533 0765 / 072 133 3669
- Machinery Sales 072 222 2211 General Enquiry 060 600 6000 Technical Support 076 666 6655 Software & Training 060 818 1818
Let Us Call You Back or Check Our Address
- The products that you obtain may conflict in outlines, hue or other trademarks as all images are for demonstration occasions only. We have the rights to alter, withdraw or upgrade small trademarks while retaining the major features and details. Without the original packaging, we may also recommend to put away or move the repair parts or components.
- Learn More:
- https://am.co.za/laser/power #
Value warranty for all qualified spares and accessories sold, will be supplied in which case the spare parts and accessories are fitted on our machinery and installed by our technician or under our specialist's supervision. In which case service parts or accessories have been fitted into 3rd party machinery or put together without our knowledge, the quality assurance will be invalid unless when pre-approved by management.
Component or new spare parts fitting and diagnosis for machines obtained from us is free of charge. Our technicians will ensure that your machinery is perfectly working and well tested after the new spares or associated equipment has been fitted. For 3rd-party machines, we may propose to supply technical advice remotely or send a expert to give technical services. In regarding other companies machines, we cannot guarantee which steps (if any) can be taken or what advice (if any) shall be given by our specialists.
Money Back Guarantee:
If a remote suggestion for redundant - restoration or component add-on for our machines that we have sold, or for unused or redundant service parts or accessories is made by our technician, we will provide you with a complete remuneration once you send the service parts or accessories in its initial state.
Call-out Installation & Travel Cost:
Accommodation fees and travel costs will be charges would you wish that we go to your establishment for a spare- reinstatement or add-on fitments for machines that we have sold, even though a labour fee will not be requested. Clients are preferred to make all arrangements for the technician to be retrieved and sent back. If you would choose for us to come to you, the current rate is R 6.00/km increased by the traveling amplitude between our workplace and your establishment.
This page is part of SalesPrice.co.za
and automatically generated at 2018/11/14 22:53:17
| ||Copyright © 2018 Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd (2013/054632/07). All rights reserved. |
Product Category is developed by Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd. The domain name SalesPrice.co.za is the property of Bates Trust IT003077/2015(G), and its exclusive use is licensed to Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd. All other materials contained on this website and all associated websites, including text, graphics, icons, still and moving images, sound recordings, musical compositions, audio-visual works and software, are the property of Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd or its content suppliers or service providers and are protected by South African and international copyright laws. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, product names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
| ||Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd is operated under licenses from Bates Trust and owned by Cornerstone Trust IT003075/2015(G). |