AM.CO.ZA Product Sale Price SalePrice.co.za
072 222 2211
060 600 6000
074 533 0765
087 802 5368
011 397 1429
087 802 7106
021 555 3250
[ Close ]
Generic Industrial Dust Collector 380V 3kW with Two Buckets and Four Bags
- Product SKU:
- Product Name:
- Generic Industrial Dust Collector 380V 3kW with Two Buckets and Four Bags
- Dust Collector 380V 3kW with Two Buckets (4 Bags), 2860r/min
1 Year Limited
- R 4 799 (excl. VAT) BUY THIS
- Call Us:
- Sales Direct 072 133 3669 / 076 093 5550
- Machinery Sales 072 222 2211 General Enquiry 060 600 6000 Technical Support 076 666 6655 Software & Training 060 818 1818
Let Us Call You Back or Check Our Address
- 42 kg, and Logistic Size 58×117×52 cm
- All pictures are for show purposes only, accordingly the products that you collect may conflict in outlines, saturation or other hallmarks. While retaining the major hallmarks and specifications, we have the consent to adapt, remove or improve small attributes. Without the original packaging, we may also recommend to store or ship the spare parts or components.
- Photo Gallery:
- http://www.WellDone.co.za/SKU/AG-DUST2 #
Forex Linked Pricing:
The prices you see here are linked to foreign exchange rates and will be adjusted on a weekly/bi-weekly basis. However, during the quotation valid period, the price we quoted for you will be fixed and valid until the quotation expires. If you haven't paid as yet, a new quotation will be created and new pricing will apply.
Diagnosis and new spares or components installments is complimentary for machines sold by us. After the new spare parts or accessories has been installed by our specialist, they will certify that the clients machines is fully working and well certified. Sending a technician to provide technical services, or remotely providing technical advice may be chosen when in regarding to other companies machines. We cant however, guarantee which steps (if any) would be taken, or guidance (if any) will be supplied by our technicians relating to competitors machines.
Money Back Guarantee:
If our technician remotely suggests or recommend a extra restoration or accessory add-on for machinery that we have sold, as well as for unused or redundant service parts or accessories, we will provide you with a complete reimbursement once you send the spare or accessories back in its genuine state.
Call-out Installation & Travel Cost:
Accommodation fees and come costs will be charges would you wish that we come to your premises for a spare- reinstatement or add-on installations for machinery that we have sold, although a labour expenses will not be requested. Clients are preferred to make all adjustments for the specialist to be picked up and sent back. If you would choose for us to travel to you, the ongoing percentage is R 9.95/km amplified by the driving distance between our office and your premises.
This page is part of SalesPrice.co.za
and automatically generated at 2022/06/18 19:05:44