AM.CO.ZA Product Sale Price SalePrice.co.za
072 222 2211
060 600 6000
074 533 0765
087 802 5368
011 397 1429
087 802 7106
021 555 3250
[ Close ]
86 Series 450C 1.8° High-Torque Hybrid Stepper Motor
- Product SKU:
- Product Name:
- 86 Series 450C 1.8° High-Torque Hybrid Stepper Motor
- 450C 1.8 High-Torque Hybrid Stepper Motor
1 Year Limited
- R 1 999 (excl. VAT)
- Call Us:
- Sales Direct 072 133 3669 / 076 093 5550
- Machinery Sales 072 222 2211 General Enquiry 060 600 6000 Technical Support 076 666 6655 Software & Training 060 818 1818
Let Us Call You Back or Check Our Address
- All icons are for demonstration motives only, consequently the products that you collect may differ in outlines, colour or other attributes. We reserve the authority to reserve prime quality and details while eliminating or improving small hallmarks. We may also prefer to, without the primary packaging, stock or transport the spare parts or associated equipment.
- Photo Gallery:
- http://www.WellDone.co.za/SKU/AE-MOTOR-450C #
In which case licensed service parts and accessories are being utilized on our machinery and put together by our technician or under our experts's supervision, value warranty will be given. Except when pre-approved by managers, the value warranty will be null if service parts or accessories have been constructed into 3rd party machines or put together without our acknowledgement.
Diagnosis and new service parts or accessories fitting is costless for machines sold by us. After the new service parts or associated equipment has been put together, our specialist will insure that the clients machinery is fully operative and well certified. Sending a specialist to give technical services, or remotely providing technical information may be chosen when in regarding to 3rd-party machinery. When related to 3rd-party machines, we cant guarantee which actions (if any) will be taken or what advice (if any) can be supplied by our experts.
Money Back Guarantee:
The client will be provided with a full repayment should our specialist remotely suggest or recommend a spare - replacement or associated equipment add-on for machines that we have sold, as well as for brand new or redundant spare or accessories as soon as you send the spare parts or accessories back in its primary order.
Call-out Installation & Travel Cost:
A labour expense will not be requested should you prefer that we come to your place for a spare- restoration or add-on fitments for machinery that we have sold, even though travel costs and accommodation fees will be charged if applicable. Arrangements are chosen to be made by the client for the technician to be retrieved and sent back. The prevailing amount payable, would you prefer for us to go to you, is R 8.00/km amplified by the traveling distance between our branch and your place.
This page is part of SalesPrice.co.za
and automatically generated at 2020/07/06 00:34:20