AM.CO.ZA Product Sale Price SalePrice.co.za
072 222 2211
060 600 6000
076 238 0678
087 802 5368
011 397 1429
087 802 7106
021 555 3250
[ Close ]
- Product Category
- SKU: AE-MOTOR/42S 42HS40 Series Single Phase 4 Leads Wire with Plug Stepper Motor with 1.8° Step Angle
42HS40 Series Single Phase 4 Leads Wire with Plug Stepper Motor with 1.8° Step Angle
- Product SKU:
- Product Name:
- 42HS40 Series Single Phase 4 Leads Wire with Plug Stepper Motor with 1.8° Step Angle
- 42HS40 Stepper Motor for Lifting Capping System, 4 Leads, 42HS40-1704-07
1 Year Limited
- R 469 (excl. VAT)
- Call Us:
- Sales Direct 076 093 5550 / 072 133 3669
- Machinery Sales 072 222 2211 General Enquiry 060 600 6000 Technical Support 076 666 6655 Software & Training 060 818 1818
Let Us Call You Back or Check Our Address
- All images are for display motives only, consequently the products that you collect may conflict in silhouettes, saturation or other traits. We reserve the power to adapt, eliminate or improve small features while preserving the major trademarks and specs. Without the original packaging, we may also choose to store or move the spares or associated equipment.
- Photo Gallery:
- http://www.WellDone.co.za/SKU/AE-MOTOR-42S #
We present a quality assurance for competent spares and accessories sold except when the service parts or accessories is utilized on our machines and setup by our technician or under our specialist's supervision. In which case spares or accessories have been constructed into competitors machines or setup without our acknowledgement, the value assurance will be void unless when pre-approved by managers.
Diagnosis and new spare or accessories fitting is costless for machines sold by us. Our experts will insure that your machinery is completely operative and well tested after the new service parts or associated equipment has been setup. Sending a technician to provide technical support, or remotely supplying technical guidance can be chosen when in relation to other companies machines. Regretfully, we cannot, when concerning other companies machinery, guarantee which steps (if any) will be taken, or information (if any) will be provided by our technicians.
Money Back Guarantee:
If a remote suggestion for extra - replacement or associated equipment add-on for our machines that we have sold, or for brand new or redundant service parts or components will be made by our technician, we will supply the client with a full reimbursement once you send the spares or associated equipment in its initial quality.
Call-out Installation & Travel Cost:
A labour fee will not be required should you choose that we travel to your place for a spare- restoration or add-on fitments for machinery that we have sold, even though traveling expenses and accommodation fees will be charged if relevant. We propose that you organize for the specialist to get fetched and sent back. R 6.00/km multiplied by the traveling distance between our warehouse and your premises, is the prevailing rate payable and appropriate should you choose for us to come to you.
This page is part of SalesPrice.co.za
and automatically generated at 2019/07/17 23:47:15
| ||Copyright © 2018 Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd (2013/054632/07). All rights reserved. |
Product Category is developed by Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd. The domain name SalesPrice.co.za is the property of Bates Trust IT003077/2015(G), and its exclusive use is licensed to Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd. All other materials contained on this website and all associated websites, including text, graphics, icons, still and moving images, sound recordings, musical compositions, audio-visual works and software, are the property of Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd or its content suppliers or service providers and are protected by South African and international copyright laws. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, product names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
| ||Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd is operated under licenses from Bates Trust and owned by Cornerstone Trust IT003075/2015(G). |