AM.CO.ZA Product Sale Price SalePrice.co.za
072 222 2211
060 600 6000
076 093 5550
087 802 5368
011 397 1429
087 802 7106
021 555 3250
[ Close ]
12V DC Φ120mm General Purpose Axial Fan for Ventilation and Extraction
- Product SKU:
- Product Name:
- 12V DC Φ120mm General Purpose Axial Fan for Ventilation and Extraction
- DC 12V 120mm General Purpose Axial Fan
1 Year Limited
- R 299 (excl. VAT)
- Call Us:
- Sales Direct 072 522 3941 / 076 238 0678
- Machinery Sales 072 222 2211 General Enquiry 060 600 6000 Technical Support 076 666 6655 Software & Training 060 818 1818
Let Us Call You Back or Check Our Address
- All images are for demonstration motives only, consequently the merchandise that you obtain may vary in outlines, hue or other quality. We entitle the authority to alter, remove or upgrade small hallmarks while retaining the utmost attributes and specifications. We may also choose to, without the genuine packaging, put away or transport the service parts or components.
- Photo Gallery:
- http://www.WellDone.co.za/SKU/AE-FAN-120-12 #
In which case qualified service parts and accessories are being used on our machinery and put together by our specialist or under our technician's supervision, quality assurance will be given. Except when accepted by the company, the worth assurance will be invalid if service parts or accessories have been fitted into competitors machines or installed without our acknowledgement.
No fees will apply for diagnosis and new service parts or associated equipment fitments for machines obtained from us. Our experts will certify that the clients machinery is fully working and well tested after the new service parts or associated equipment have been fitted. For 3rd-party machines, we may suggest to provide technical services online or send a expert to give technical assistance. We cannot however, guarantee which actions (if any) would be taken, or information (if any) will be given by our technicians about competitors machines.
Money Back Guarantee:
The client will be provided with a complete reimbursement should our technician remotely suggest or recommend a extra - restoration or component add-on for machinery that we have sold, and for brand new or redundant spares or associated equipment as soon as you send the service parts or accessories back in its genuine condition.
Call-out Installation & Travel Cost:
Should you choose that we come to your place for a spare- reinstatement or add-on fitting for machines that we have sold, we shall not charge you a labour expenses, but only for the traveling expenses and accommodation fees if necessary. Clients are required to make all preparations for the specialist to be fetched and sent back. The current amount payable, would you desire for us to travel to you, is R 8.00/km multiplied by the traveling distance between our office and your premises.
This page is part of SalesPrice.co.za
and automatically generated at 2020/05/15 18:10:52