AM.CO.ZA Product Sale Price SalePrice.co.za
072 222 2211
060 600 6000
072 133 3669
087 802 5368
011 397 1429
087 802 7106
021 555 3250
[ Close ]
- Product Category
- SKU: AE-DRIVER/MS2 DC Input Single-Phase Small Capacity Microstepping Motor Driver ( Controller ) for MetalWise Lite X/Y Motors
DC Input Single-Phase Small Capacity Microstepping Motor Driver ( Controller ) for MetalWise Lite X/Y Motors
- Product SKU:
- Product Name:
- DC Input Single-Phase Small Capacity Microstepping Motor Driver ( Controller ) for MetalWise Lite X/Y Motors
- DC Single-Phase Stepper Driver DM432C for MetalWise-Lite Motor
1 Year Limited
- R 2 899 (excl. VAT)
- Call Us:
- Sales Direct 072 522 3941 / 076 093 5550
- Machinery Sales 072 222 2211 General Enquiry 060 600 6000 Technical Support 076 666 6655 Software & Training 060 818 1818
Let Us Call You Back or Check Our Address
- The merchandise that you collect may vary in shape, colour or other quality as all images are for presentation occasions only. We have the consent to modify, abolish or boost slight features while retaining the major hallmarks and specifications. Without the genuine packaging, we may also suggest to store or move the spare parts or components.
- Photo Gallery:
- http://www.WellDone.co.za/SKU/AE-DRIVER-MS2 #
Worth assurance for all competent spare parts and accessories sold, will be presented in which case the spares and accessories are fitted on our machinery and put together by our specialist or under our specialist's supervision. In which case service parts or accessories has been constructed into competitors machinery or installed without our knowledge, the value assurance will be null unless when pre-approved by management.
Associated equipment or new repair parts installation and diagnosis for machines purchased from us is complimentary. Our technicians will ensure that the clients machines is 100% functional and well tested after the new service parts or components has been installed. We may choose to provide technical guidance online or send a technician to provide technical assistance for competitors machines. We cannot however, oath which steps (if any) shall be taken, or guidance (if any) will be provided by our experts about 3rd party machines.
Money Back Guarantee:
If our technician remotely advises or prefers a redundant restoration or associated equipment add-on for machinery that we have sold, as well as for unused or spare service parts or accessories, we will supply you with a 100% remuneration once the client send the spare parts or associated equipment back in its original order.
Call-out Installation & Travel Cost:
A labour expense will not be required would you desire that we go to your establishment for a spare- restoration or add-on installations for machines that we have sold, although travel costs and accommodation fees will be required if applicable. Plans are required to be made by the purchaser for the technician to be retrieved and sent back. The current percentage payable, should you prefer for us to come to you, is R 6.00/km amplified by the traveling distance between our warehouse and your establishment.
This page is part of SalesPrice.co.za
and automatically generated at 2019/07/18 23:32:32
| ||Copyright © 2018 Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd (2013/054632/07). All rights reserved. |
Product Category is developed by Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd. The domain name SalesPrice.co.za is the property of Bates Trust IT003077/2015(G), and its exclusive use is licensed to Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd. All other materials contained on this website and all associated websites, including text, graphics, icons, still and moving images, sound recordings, musical compositions, audio-visual works and software, are the property of Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd or its content suppliers or service providers and are protected by South African and international copyright laws. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, product names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
| ||Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd is operated under licenses from Bates Trust and owned by Cornerstone Trust IT003075/2015(G). |