AM.CO.ZA Product Sale Price SalePrice.co.za
072 222 2211
060 600 6000
072 133 3669
087 802 5368
011 397 1429
087 802 7106
021 555 3250
[ Close ]
- Product Category
- SKU: AE-CABLE/MFECA/8 Panasonic MINAS A4,A4P Series Incremental Servo Motor 8 Meters Signal PVC Cable with Shield and AMP Connector
Panasonic MINAS A4,A4P Series Incremental Servo Motor 8 Meters Signal PVC Cable with Shield and AMP Connector
- Product SKU:
- Product Name:
- Panasonic MINAS A4,A4P Series Incremental Servo Motor 8 Meters Signal PVC Cable with Shield and AMP Connector
- Panasonic MINAS A4,A4P Servo Motor 8 Meters Cable with Connector
3 Months Limited
- R 1 899 (excl. VAT)
- Call Us:
- Sales Direct 076 238 0678 / 072 522 3941
- Machinery Sales 072 222 2211 General Enquiry 060 600 6000 Technical Support 076 666 6655 Software & Training 060 818 1818
Let Us Call You Back or Check Our Address
- The products that you purchase may vary in figures, colour or other features as all icons are for display motives only. While preserving the prime quality and specs, we entitle the authority to change, abolish or enhance minor traits. We may also prefer to, without the primary packaging, stow away or ship the spare parts or accessories.
- Photo Gallery:
- http://www.WellDone.co.za/SKU/AE-CABLE-MFECA-8 #
In which case qualified service parts and accessories are being fitted on our machinery and installed by our experts or under our specialist's supervision, value guarantee will be supplied. Unless when accepted by managers, the quality warranty will be void if spare parts or accessories have been constructed into other company's machinery or installed without our consent.
Associated equipment or new repair parts fitting and diagnosis for machines bought from us is free. After the new service parts or associated equipment have been setup by our expert, they will certify that your machinery is completely operational and well tested. We may propose to provide technical advice online or send a technician to give technical services for competitors machinery. When concerning competitors machines, we cant guarantee which actions (if any) can be taken or what information (if any) will be supplied by our experts.
Money Back Guarantee:
If a remote suggestion for extra - reinstatement or accessory add-on for our machines that we have sold, or for brand new or spare spare parts or components will be made by our technician, we will provide you with a complete reimbursement once you send the spare or components in its genuine condition.
Call-out Installation & Travel Cost:
A labour fee will not be required should you desire that we come to your establishment for a spare- reinstatement or add-on fitting for machines that we have sold, even though traveling expenses and accommodation fees will be charged if applicable. Adjustments are preferred to be made by the client for the technician to be retrieved and sent back. R 6.00/km increased by the driving distance between our office and your place, is the ongoing amount payable and suitable should you desire for us to go to you.
This page is part of SalesPrice.co.za
and automatically generated at 2019/07/18 19:21:45
| ||Copyright © 2018 Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd (2013/054632/07). All rights reserved. |
Product Category is developed by Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd. The domain name SalesPrice.co.za is the property of Bates Trust IT003077/2015(G), and its exclusive use is licensed to Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd. All other materials contained on this website and all associated websites, including text, graphics, icons, still and moving images, sound recordings, musical compositions, audio-visual works and software, are the property of Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd or its content suppliers or service providers and are protected by South African and international copyright laws. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, product names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
| ||Advanced Machinery (Pty) Ltd is operated under licenses from Bates Trust and owned by Cornerstone Trust IT003075/2015(G). |