AM.CO.ZA Product Sale Price SalePrice.co.za
072 222 2211
060 600 6000
076 093 5550
087 802 5368
011 397 1429
087 802 7106
021 555 3250
[ Close ]
Solenoid Coil 220V Electromagnetic Valve for AM-5000/5200 Water Chiller
- Product SKU:
- Product Name:
- Solenoid Coil 220V Electromagnetic Valve for AM-5000/5200 Water Chiller
- Solenoid Coil 220V Electromagnetic Valve for AM-5000/5200
1 Year Limited
- R 199 (excl. VAT)
- Call Us:
- Sales Direct 072 133 3669 / 072 522 3941
- Machinery Sales 072 222 2211 General Enquiry 060 600 6000 Technical Support 076 666 6655 Software & Training 060 818 1818
Let Us Call You Back or Check Our Address
- All icons are for show purposes only, as a result the products that you obtain may conflict in patterns, hue or other hallmarks. While maintaining the major trademarks and details, we retain the sanction to alter, withdraw or upgrade slight attributes. Without the original packaging, we may also recommend to put away or transfer the repair parts or associated equipment.
- Photo Gallery:
- http://www.WellDone.co.za/SKU/A-CHILLER-VALVE #
We give a worth warranty for competent spares and accessories sold except when the service parts or accessories is used on our machines and put together by our technician or under our technician's supervision. Except when pre-approved by the company, the value assurance will be void if spares or accessories have been constructed into 3rd party machines or setup without our consent.
Associated equipment or new repair parts installation and diagnosis for machines obtained from us is free of charge. After the new repair parts or accessories have been fitted by our technician, they will make sure that the clients machines is perfectly operational and well certified. We may choose to provide technical advice remotely or send a technician to give technical services for 3rd-party machinery. We cant however, oath which steps (if any) would be taken, or guidance (if any) will be given by our specialists relating to competitors machines.
Money Back Guarantee:
If our specialist remotely suggests or recommend a extra restoration or associated equipment add-on for machinery that we have sold, as well as for new or redundant spares or components, we will supply the client with a complete reimbursement once you send the spare parts or associated equipment back in its initial quality.
Call-out Installation & Travel Cost:
Should you wish that we travel to your establishment for a spare- restoration or add-on fitting for machinery that we have sold, we will not charge you a labour expenses, but only for the travel costs and accommodation fees if required. Clients are required to make all preparations for the specialist to be retrieved and sent back. The prevailing percentage payable, should you prefer for us to come to you, is R 8.00/km multiplied by the traveling distance between our branch and your premises.
This page is part of SalesPrice.co.za
and automatically generated at 2020/05/15 09:00:49